RIG THURSDAY LUNCH MEETING
Thursday July 19, at 11:30.
Round Table, Properties for Sale , and Buisness for Sale
Good Morning, RIG is back this week with a round table discussion as well as a presentation on a lucrative business for sale . Rig member, Israel Martine will be presenting his business, Torshel Storm Shelters for sale. See message from him below.
Good afternoon everyone,
Come tomorrow to a one of a kind RIG presentation. It will be like the Shark Tank of MS.
I will be presenting my successful business for sale.
Yes, Torshel Storm Shelters is available for you to add it to your investment portfolio.
Here are some highlights
1. It is less than 3 years old and it is already giving great returns
2. Over $150,000 in equipment and inventory.
3. Sales of $316,000 in 2016, $659,000 in 2017 and we already hit $500,000 in just six months in 2018.
4. Hope Credit Union ready to provide financial assistance to the new owner.
5. A professional team already in place.
6. Owner financing available with a significant down payment.
So come tomorrow, I’ll share more detail information, you can ask questions and maybe you or somebody you know will be the lucky new owner.
I am open to sell 60-90% if the offer is fair.
More information at www.torshel.com
I have prepared you pictures and videos to warm up.
See you tomorrow at Scrooges at the regular RIG lunch.
Thank you very much,
Lunch is located adjacent to Scrooges in the old Fazolies Italian Fast food building off Ridgewood Rd in Northeast Jackson. 5827 Ridgewood Rd. Jackson Ms 39211. The lunch meeting is $17 per person.
See you soon. Bring your checkbooks, contracts and an open mind.